March 5, 2015

Another amazing day for all of us, as we continue to get back to our "normal" routines. Jason and I even went to Costco today, to pick up a few things. Actually that was a very strange adventure as we were in and out in less than an hour and we spent less than $100. I'm guessing we were abducted and shipped to a different dimension, and we really weren't at Costco. Honestly, I can not remember the last time we went to Costco and got out for less than $100. The people were friendly and even Gracie got to meet a new friend - another service dog was there and Jason took a moment to go say hello with Gracie.

Not much else happened today, other than my bike ride. I didn't quite make 20 miles, though it was still a nice ride. Jason and I will be taking the vehicles in to Ability Center for some adjustments, so I won't be riding tomorrow. We're taking both vehicles because Jason thinks the truck will be left there for a day and so we'll come home in the van. A little later in the day we will be heading up to Fallbrook, to check on the progress of the house and that's about it for the day. We all will be going up, as the girls will be with us and tomorrow is a no school day. As a side note, if you are interested in seeing more pictures about the progress of the house you can go to the Gary Sinsie Foundation web site, and find some there. I will continue to post pictures, but not as often as they do.

That's about all for this posting, as that's about all there is to report on. I do want to take a moment and thank all of you for continuing to read it. I find it kind of fun to do on a daily basis, and maybe even therapeutic. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Glad you had such a good time on the retreat. Loved all the pics!
    The Lord is there, even in the middle of the night when you're all alone. Praying!!!!!
    Psalms 63:5-8 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)