Almost back to our regular routine, except starting on Tuesday instead of Monday, and scheduled appointments for Monday are now doubled up for today, and everywhere was crowded because everyone else was also doing their Monday appointments and Tuesday appointments today... Other than that it was pretty much just a regular day... ;-)

Actually though Jason only had his Wound Care appointment to deal with today, and they were busy, but we were done with everything before noon. We got to talk a little about what he would like to do when we get to San Diego, and mostly he is interested in seeing his girls, but I guess that probably isn't much of a surprise to anyone. The weather here got a little cooler, and then I found out that California weather got a bit cooler too - still warmer than here though.

I went over to the gym to see what they have, and it is laid out really nicely. There is an Olympic sized pool; a nice gymnasium to play basketball or indoor volleyball and other hardwood court games as well as an indoor track that circles the courts, raised about 12 feet up; there is a well equipped weight room that I may check out; and, most importantly (to me) a spin cycle room with about 20 stationary bikes. I plan to go there tomorrow to see what I can see.

I went to make dinner and then realized I had forgotten to take the meat out of the freezer so we went with Taco Bell, again tonight. I took the meat out for dinner, for tomorrow, and will go with it tomorrow. Thank you, all for all your continued support and prayers.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018