e

Jason didn't have anything going on at the hospital until later this morning so I took off for a quick bike ride. I am starting to feel like I'm finding my stride again, and did a quick 12 miles. I call it quick because it took me well under an hour to do - of course the hills were limited, so that allowed me to move along pretty good, and there were only about six traffic stops along the way. I might have to put a little more focus on these short trips and put in longer ones as I can.

The appointments at the hospital were good, with a particular focus on the Wound Care meeting. They are happy with how Jason is doing and with the planned laser treatment. We all are hopeful that things will continue in a positive direction, and that is pretty much what we expect most of the time. The real point of excitement today wasn't about his care though, it was about his hair cut. He received a bunch of complements about how good he looked. He got a hair cut yesterday, and left the beard. I just wonder how long he will be keeping the beard, and will he keep it up as I do, or let it grow longer, we'll just have to wait and see. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. No pics of the haircut and beard?
    Praying!
    Revelation 21:1-4 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)