July 18, 2014

Another good day here, in San Diego. We all got up, early enough - and there really wasn't much going on in the morning. We had talked about taking Stacy to to see the new Planes movie, and that wasn't showing until 10:10, that means I had time to go for a bike ride - so I did. Actually it only gave me a little more than an hour to go, so I made it a short ride, 12 miles, and I made it in 59 minutes, and that's including the stop lights I had to contend with. I was pretty happy with the ride, and I was also pretty sweaty. I cooled down and took a quick shower, then we all went to go see the new Pixar movie. It was done well, and Stacy had a great time. There was some "adult" humor thrown in there, but it didn't detract from the movie.

After the movie we brought Linda and Stacy back to the house, then Jason and I headed back over to Balboa, to meet with his primary, and urology. As it turned out they are concerned with the recent infection that Jason had to deal with, and it seems it never fully cleared up. We were there for a couple of hours, as they did some tests, and went over data, as well as talked with Jason. Bottom line is that they really don't know, for sure, what we're dealing with, and on the bright side they said that from what they see there isn't anything to worry about. I guess that's why they sent him home with a shot of antibiotics, and nothing more. He just has to touch base with them again next week, probably Monday.

The rest of the evening was relaxed. Stacy went back to her mom's house, so we won't be seeing either of the girls until Monday. Actually, it will give us a couple of days of needed rest. We have some things we're still catching up on, and this extra time will make it a little easier to do so. Tomorrow will be the first trip, in several months, for Jason and Gracie to go to their training, so that should be interesting. I think I may just take a book and sit back and read and relax. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018