July 8, 2014

Today was a very nice day for the Ross household. We took the girls to their swim lesson and then we went to the famous San Diego Zoo. We have memberships and this was our first time to get to exercise those memberships. We all (Stacy, Jackie, Grandma and Grandpa, Jason and his friend Rebehka). The only thing, was that it was a very warm day and the sun was very bright. We did our best to stay in the shade but we were all feeling the affects of being in the sun by the time we left, and that was only a couple of hours later. The girls really enjoyed riding the tour bus - and so did I. Linda and I actually took the girls back to the zoo, later this evening, after dinner and we looked around a little more. Funny part is that they were mostly interested in the baby ducklings running around the park.

Not much else going on today, though tomorrow is going to be a little more, on the busy side. We have been invited to go out on a dinner cruise, out on the bay. Linda and I have wanted to get a chance to do this, for several months, so now we finally get to go. Jason and Rebehka will be joining us, and we will get a chance to see how Gracie does out on the water. Thank you for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Glad you had such a good day! Hope the dinner cruise works out and you can go!
    These words are so amazing and comforting!! Praying right now!
    Psalms 62:5-8 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always turn to the Lord no matter what you're going through. Praying!
    Psalms 63:1-2 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)