July 24, 2014

Today started out with a message that let us know that Stacy was not coming over to the house, as she was going to be taken to the doctor - she wasn't feeling well. We didn't hear anything else, so we can only assume that she is okay, and we'll find out tomorrow morning what happened. She and Jackie will be coming back to the house tomorrow, as it is Jason's time with the girls, beginning tomorrow. We were just going to be taking care of Stacy today, to help out, while her mom was at work.

As it was, I was able to go for a longer bike ride and at about the 20 mile mark I got a flat tire. It was the front tire, and there was still a couple of miles to go, to get back to the house - actually it was almost 3 miles. I had done a few good hills today and was feeling kind of tired, so I decided to give Linda a call and have her come pick me up. I think it was faster doing it this way, anyway.

Once I got home I cooled down a little bit and then took a shower. Jason had come out and said that he wanted to take care of a couple of errands today, and Linda and I also had a couple of errands, so we decided to tie them all together and we got them all accomplished in a much more efficient manner. Actually the biggest effort was to go to Target to pick up a few things, then we headed over to the pet store, Target doesn't carry the brand of cat food that we use. While we were at the pet store Jason went over to the sports supply store to pick up some weight training gloves, and then we all got back together.

Jason has decided that he wants to try out the gym over at the Marine Corps Recruit Depot (MCRD). He said he wants to go over there tomorrow, and will be going on his own, so that means I won't be driving him. I think it is actually going to be a little strange not going with him, but I'm also anxious to see this happen. I like seeing him get a little more independent, especially while doing something that he is really wanting to do.

Later this evening we, Linda and I, went over to see the cats, at their foster home. They are being taken care of while we await the build of Jason's home. Once the house is built we will be able to finally bring them back home with us, and they can rest and be happy in their new home. They are staying with Glenn and Ann, and their son Nick, and today only Glenn was there. Ann and Nick are off at Comic-Con, and being a part of the crazy scene that is happening in San Diego. Perhaps, one of these years we will go, just to see what it is, but right now it isn't a high priority, we just have to deal with all the extra traffic. Thank you, for all the continued prayers and support. Take care and stay  positive.

Comments

  1. Hope Stacy feels better soon!
    Our Lord is saying these words! Praying in Seattle!
    Revelation 21:5-7 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018