July 7, 2014

Yesterday was an awesome day. We went to see the Giants vs. Padres game at Petco Park and it was a very good game. We again sat in the owner's box and had some of the best seats in the house, and watched the Giants win their second victory over the Padres. The only problem with that is that the Padres had to loose, and I kind of like that team as well. The Padres have been good to Jason and me - heck, the entire family, these past couple of years and so that makes it much more difficult to want to see them loose. I do have to admit that I would like to  see the Giants make another World Series.

After the game there was a concert/performance by Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band, and Jason got to go on stage and address the crowd. He was like a natural performer out there. The crowd loved him and he was able to talk with them in total comfort. I think he enjoyed it more than he expected. The band it self was really good to listen to and the people were dancing and jumping. It went on for about an hour and a half, and that plus the time at the earlier ball game was the longest Jason has been up for a long time. When we got back home, he was tired and in just a short while was totally asleep. I went up to do the blog last night and in a short while I was tired to the point that I had no idea as to what I was typing. That's when I decided to not attempt the blog.

This morning we all got up early because the girls (Stacy and Jackie) had swim lessons this morning, and they begin at 08:00. We got there with time to spare (a few minutes) and then the girls were in the pool getting their first lesson. It was fun watching them go through the steps with the instructor, and they were so very happy to be there. I have some pictures to post, though they're going to have to wait until tomorrow, at the soonest. Again, I am tired (not like yesterday, but still too tired be selecting the right picture to post), and will be attempting to go to bed early.

Rebekha took us out to dinner this evening and we all had a great time. Tomorrow is another early day with another swim class to get to, so I'm going to be going to bed soon. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Was really surprised to read that Jason was up that long! That's huge progress!
    Keep your eyes on the Lord! Praying!
    Psalms 62:1-2 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday- hugs to you all. However, George, I don't recommend watching the Giants/A's series...not going well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)