July 28, 2014

Not much to report today, other than everybody is doing well and that Jason did go in to Balboa for an appointment with PT. When we got there we discovered that the appointment hadn't been made, and so Mike, one of the therapists there, stepped up to fill in the time for Jason. Actually, Mike is pretty good and knows Jason pretty well, so it wasn't too difficult for him, and Jason was comfortable working with him. A short while after getting there the woman who basically runs the shop came up to Jason and apologized that it happened and immediately set up appointments through to the end of August, and now Jason has a print out of all the dates.

Linda will be heading back up to Livermore, well, to the San Francisco Bay Area, and will be up there for about 11 days. She is going up to do some things with the Blue Star Moms in San Francisco, and then head over to Livermore to spend a few days with some friends and take care of more personal business. She will be then driving back down with our close friend, Karen Ryan. We are going to miss Linda, around here, but I think the time away will be good for her. She really misses all her friends, and this gives her a little better opportunity to have closure. The way we left last time was very rushed and this time she won't be so rushed. She will be busy the entire time, just not too rushed... I hope. I will be taking care of Jason and the girls and I think it should be both challenging and fun. The girls are a little bigger now and Jason is doing better, so I don't think I'll get stressed out, just tired. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.




Comments

  1. Know it will be hard having Linda gone again, but hope she has a good time. You've got this!
    Continuing to lift up prayer!
    Psalms 40:1-4 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 40:5, 11, 13 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. (11) Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me. (13) Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)