July 15, 2014

It occurred to me that I made a comment in my posting, last night, that left a bit of a question, just hanging out there; so, here is the answer... Linda found her wallet a couple of hours later, and as some may have guessed, it was in her purse.

Jason slept a large portion of today, and I really don't know why, other than he was tired. Actually, that's the part that puzzles me, because we didn't do much yesterday, and I thought he went to sleep last night at a reasonable hour. Be that as it may, when he woke and began moving around and talking he seemed very much normal and regular old Jason. Then again, 31 isn't very old... ;-)

We got up and got the girls fed, and then we were off to swim lessons. Stacy is doing very well, and Jackie is still getting used to the water. They have been working on holding your breath more and Jackie tends to want to close her mouth after she is already under water. She's getting better at it, and I would guess that by tomorrow she will be able to hold her breath for more than 5 bananas (they count by bananas - Stacy can hold her breath for 10 bananas right now). After the swim lesson, Grandma (Linda) takes them to the locker room and gets them dressed, and  often times re-braids their hair, or puts it up in a pony tail.

The rest of the day was kind of relaxed, though I did help a little with the church's rummage sales, and took Stacy to the bike shop, and we didn't do much else. At the bike shop I was attempting to get some trainer wheels for the bicycle Stacy has (it was given to her by a friend of ours, Fred Thomson) and found that they don't make trainers for that particular one. Apparently the rear axle isn't long enough, and to get it replaced with a longer one isn't economically feasible. We'll just have to figure this one out because Stacy wants to learn how to ride a bike, a 2-wheeler.

Tomorrow will be another day, with a chance for the girls to go swimming, and for me to go for a bike ride. I don't need to be back at the house until about 10:00, so that means I can go for another 20+ mile ride. I'll just see where that takes me, and enjoy the scenery. Thank you, for all the continued prayers and support. Take care and stay positive

Comments

  1. Glad the wallet was found. It never ceases to amaze me how something can be right in front of you and you can't see it. Has happened to me multiple times.
    Maybe you could look at a thrift store for a bike with training wheels?
    What a tremendous comfort we have in the wounds of Jesus! Praying!
    Isaiah 49:13-16a Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted. But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always here praying!
    Isaiah 43:1-3a But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)