July 3, 2014

Today began with me going out for an early morning bike ride (about 15 miles), and prior to leaving I checked in with Jason to make sure I had all the schedules and appointments aligned in my head. He told me he had two appointments, with the first to be at 10:00. This was good because it gave me about two hours for the bike ride followed by a cool down. I left the house and just after 08:00 and got back at 09:05. I felt it was a good ride because I did hit mostly green lights, and only three long red lights. Actually, the red lights allowed me to catch my breath a little. I got back into the house and sat down to cool off a little so that I could take a shower. I did this and Jason and I made our way out to the van.

Jason went on his way to his first appointment and I went over to the ASYMCA, to talk with the about an up coming fishing trip that Jason and I are signed up for, and also to simply visit with Cherri, the director for a few minutes. While sitting there Jason gave me a call and let me know that he had made an error and that in fact, there were no appointments today. He didn't have any appointments until next week. Jason came down to meet up with me and the two of us visited with Cherri for a little while, then we left to get back to the house.

Neither of us had had any breakfast, so we were getting hungry, so when we got back to the house we all decided to go out to breakfast - of course by now it was closer to lunch. We were all sitting about the table talking about everything and Jason asked that ever important question..."You guys want to go see a movie?" He wanted to go see the new Transformer movie, and we all piled into the van and headed for the theater. The movie was interesting, and it did actually have an good story line, I just don't think that it was a movie I can recommend.

Right after the movie Linda and I went over to see Ann, and the cats, and everything is going good there. We stayed for a little over and hour than then headed back the house. Both cats are doing well, and the hair loss that Pumpkin was experiencing has just about gone away. Candy is a nice healthy cat, and still doesn't  want to deal with any more people than she has too. She stayed hidden for the most part until it was about time for us to leave. We got to spend a little time with her, then we had to leave. Thank you for the continued support and all the prayers. Take care and stay positive.


January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

April 29, 2018

March 8, 2018

April 1, 2018 Happy Easter