July 20, 2014

Not much to blog about today. Jason rested most of the day and Linda and I pretty much took care of a few of the things we've been wanting to do with some of the stuff in the garage. I did get to head out for a short bike ride, and I got a chance to read Oliver North and Bob Hamer's new book, Counterfeit Lies. I recommend the book if you enjoy the old cloak and dagger type stories. I did have to put it down a couple of times to take care of other things, but it is a great read and I went back to it just as soon as I could.

I also put a few hours in with Stand Up and Play, as I am doing their QuickBooks now, and I think Anthony Netto (the founder) is happy with what I have accomplished so far. The cool thing is that more and more people are becoming aware of the paramobile and understand just how helpful it is, in the recovery of those who can no longer get around like they used to. I recommend that you check it out, when you get a chance, and I think you'll be surprised. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Christ went through all this for us, that we might have hope! Praying for you as always!
    Isaiah 53:7-10: He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the hope of Heaven because of all Christ did. Praying!
    Isaiah 53:11-12 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018