July 1, 2014

Today was a nice easy day for Jason, and the rest of us. Not too much going on, and honestly, about the biggest thing that happened was that I took the SemperFi Rollx van in to get washed. It looks pretty good now, and I think the folks at the car wash did a good job of getting all of Gracie's hair of the interior area. The only other thing that happened was that I went for a nice bike ride (just over 12 miles) out to the Cabrillo National Monument, and worked the old legs pretty good. Some of those hills are on the steep side and I did feel it. Where I felt it the most was when there were a bunch of other riders out there passing me up, when going up the hill. Now I could pull the "age" card, but the truth be known is that I just haven't gotten into the right workout pattern, and I am still out of shape.

Linda and Stacy had a great time, going and doing some shopping, and library time. Stacy loves the library and even came home and wanted to pretend the house was a library. I hope the positive focus on books and reading continues, it can only be good for her. Thanks, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a good day!
    Praying!
    Psalms 69:1-3, 13 Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul. I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me. I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God...But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pour out your heart to the Lord! He hears! Praying right now!!!!!!!!
    Psalms 42:1-5 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday. Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)