Not sure if/when I'll be able to provide another update tonight, so I wanted to let everyone know that we are SUPPOSED to be leaving out of the hospital, tonight at about 17:30 (5:30pm). Other than that I really don't have much more information. I need to finish checking out of the Fisher House (they have been wonderfully flexible with my non-schedule), and then I need to get back over to the hospital to do Jason's dressing change. One of the positives for today is that the antibiotic treatment he has been on is ending today, one way or another, so we don't have to worry about it any further. I'm hoping that our next stop is San Diego, but no confirmation on that yet. Take care and stay positive and thank you, all for all your continued prayers and support.

Comments

  1. Good luck and I hope you all get out of Washington and down to San Diego safe and sound tonight!!

    Karen & Rob
    Livermore Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been through so much! You'd BETTER be in San Diego now!
    Call upon the Lord! He hears! He answers according to His Will. Praying!
    Lamentations 3:55-58 I called upon thy name, O LORD, out of the low dungeon. Thou hast heard my voice: hide not thine ear at my breathing, at my cry. Thou drewest near in the day that I called upon thee: thou saidst, Fear not. O Lord, thou hast pleaded the causes of my soul; thou hast redeemed my life.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)