Kind of a laid back day here, with about the only thing that Jason did was to take a shower and I changed his wound dressings. Most of the wounds are looking good, and it has changed in that we used to tell him to stay in the prone position (laying face down) as much as he can, and now we need to tell him that he can lay on his back as much as he wants. The challenge is that he sometimes enjoys being in the prone position, and that actually irritates one of the wound areas. Sometimes if feels like we're a dog chasing our tail and it just keeps getting away from us.

Meals were cereal for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and lasagna for dinner - its the same lasagna that Laura brought over a couple of days ago, and its still very good. I think we can get one more meal out of it... But then, I like lasagna (just call me Garfield). About the only other thing that was accomplished was that I finished packing up some things and all the boxes are now sealed and just about ready to go. Still need to put the addresses on them, then they'll be ready.

Tomorrow will be another relaxed day as we don't have a great deal to do. I am planning to clean up a bit, and that should take me all of 30 minutes, and possibly do a load of clothes. With me going to the gym more frequently the darks build up faster, and there is almost load ready now... I think. Take care and stay positive, and thank you, for all the continued support and all the prayers coming our way.

Comments

  1. Lifting up prayers!
    Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid...for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)