We are not sure what is going on right now, with the medevac flight. All we know is that we are still here in Washington, and there is no update on any travel. First thing tomorrow I will be over trying to get some answers about what is to be done, and when. Not sure if I'll get any answers, but I'll be asking the questions of any and everyone who will sit still long enough to be asked. I have been doing just about everything, as far as the care of Jason, though the hospital staff still does bring in his water and food, and they do check his vital signs from time to time. I change the dressings; I changed the bed linen; and I spend the time with him in his room. On the bright side, I'm seeing significant progress with the healing of the wounds, and I am very pleased with the progress of one particular area that seemed to not move for the longest time.

We watched From Paris With Love, with John Travolta, and I have to admit that it was better than I thought it was going to be. It was good particularly since we had a great deal of time to kill. They didn't bring me any food this time, so I walked back and forth from the Fisher House, and it was good since the weather is okay and I enjoy the walk. I just wish there was something Jason and I could do, together, so that he isn't just sitting in his bed the entire time. The hospital is all but closed on weekends, so there is no where to go. I mentioned the weather was okay, but it is still not that good that Jason would want to be outside for very long. Stay tuned for the continued saga of flying out of Washington, and the next exciting adventure - Thank you, for all your continued prayers and support, and take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. I can't believe you're still here! Why was the original flight diverted? This just isn't right!
    Praying right now!
    Isaiah 41:10, 13 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (13) For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)