Good day for us, today. We were able to get some information for our travel plans, and it looks like things are really starting to come together. We have begun our "final" packing of boxes, and will probably be packing of the clothes over the next couple of days. I guess what I'm saying is that the departure date could be as soon as, in a couple of days, or maybe as much as a week, either way it feels like it isn't going to be too much longer.

Laura K. came by for a short visit, and she brought us a very nice "gift." she brought Lasagna and a couple of salads, and a nice soup (Crab bisque) and some bread. It could possibly be enough food to hold us until we leave. Of course we are also going to be going to dinner tomorrow at the New Zealand embassy, so that is going to help as well.

Tomorrow, Jason has one appointment, and that is for Wound Care, and I believe it may be the last appointment he has, while at Bethesda. I could be wrong, but I can dream... ;-) Thank you, for all the continued prayers and support, and remember to stay positive.

Comments

  1. Hurray

    All our best,
    Karen & Rob
    Livermore Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful for these amazing words of comfort! Praying!
    Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)