A day spent pretty much just at the apartment. It actually got a little cool last night and into this morning, but not too bad, and it didn't snow (or if it did I didn't see it). I went over to the gym early this morning, well not too early, it was just after 08:15 and it didn't open until 09:00. I still got in about an hour of a cardio workout, and then came back. We were out of milk, so I walked over to the quickie mart, about a 1/4 mile away, and it wouldn't have been too bad, if it had been just a little warmer. I think the milk got colder on the walk home.

Jason spent the day watching some of the videos he has and I worked on some data clean up issues with my laptop and old BlackBerry. I fixed dinner (rice, corn and chicken - yeah, we eat a lot of chicken) and then cleaned up. Finally, I got a chance to speak with Linda, since it is getting a little late around here, and now I'm updating the blog. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for us, I hope, with the identification of when we're supposed to get out of here. On top of that his wounds are looking really good, and have shrunk down about  50% or more, since I've been here. Thank you, for the continued prayers and support - Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Praying right now!
    Psalms 86:1-4 Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy. Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee. Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily. Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jason and George,

    HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY !!!

    Wow, I'm SO VERY HAPPY about the wounds progress. This is the best news. I am so pleased and thankful to God. I will continue to pray for these wounds to heal up for good and completely. Jason, great job on healing!! It's ok to say a prayer or two for yourself bud. You deserve many, many, more blessings. I'm hopeful for you guys to get some walking papers soon. Time to come back to California. Try and get Dr. Malone's address for me if you would. I would love to send her a letter wherever she is deployed.

    Have a great day!
    All our best,
    Karen & Rob
    Livermore Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying!
    Psalms 86:5-7 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)