No official appointments today, though we did head over to the folks at OT/PT and spent some time there. We also said our good-byes to some of the people, as we are not sure if we'll be around to say it later. After that we went over to Wound Care and had the dressings changed, and again, said good bye to the folks there. Then we went to get our hair cut... and I mean our. Both of us were getting our hair cuts right next to each other, and I think this is the first time this has happened. As you can see from the postings, we got a couple of pictures taken and it was kind of fun. The barbers were enjoying it as well.

We're almost out of food, so tonight we had Taco Bell, though I still have some Oatmeal and Cream of Wheat for breakfasts, but only a couple. Tomorrow is going to be spent packing up a bunch of the stuff, though not all of it. I need to do a load of laundry or two, and then that will be the last of that, I think. If we are able to we might be able to get out to go see our friend Shauna do a dance performance, but right now we simply don't know.

All of the packed boxes were shipped out today, and it was a bit more pricey than I thought it would be. I guess I should have just sent them parcel post and let them get there when they did, but we also wanted to be sure we had the stuff, since most of it is being used, or is gifts for the girls. If there isn't a post tomorrow, or maybe the next day, assume it is because we're traveling, and I wasn't able to get it done, though I think I should be able to get something in... Stay tuned for the continuing excitement. Thank you, all for your continued prayers and all the support.

Comments

  1. Sounds like it's wrapping up there!! Cute pics of the hair cuts :-) Hang in there and send a text or something if you can when you are on your way. Praying for safe travels. Certainly appreciate this blog. Praying for you folks.

    All our best,
    Karen & Rob
    Livermore Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe they don't let you know when you're leaving!
    The Lord is always with you! Praying!
    Psalms 62:5-8 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)