Just a quick post and then I need to get to bed.

Jason and I found out that we are to leave Bethesda at 05:30 tomorrow, or at least be at the ER so that we can leave. We finished up a few last minute issues and items and then went to dinner with SSgt Tim Brown and his mom Barbara. We have been with them for more time than anyone else, and so we know each other's story probably better than most.

As I said, Jason and I will be heading to the ER at a little before 05:30 so I need to get some sleep and then I'll be getting up at about 04:00. I have arranged for a vehicle to help us get our stuff to the ER area so I won't be too bad. What I'm concerned about is what few things we leave behind that will still need to be shipped back to San Diego - like his specialized bed. Couldn't ship it earlier because he was using it, now we have to depend on others to get it done.

There won't be another entry for the blog for a couple of days, or until we get back to San Diego and at least a little unpacked. Take care and stay positive, and keep those prayers coming in. Thank you.

Comments

  1. Have a safe trip back to San Diego!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you made it to Travis AFB safely and without too much discomfort and confusion. Wishing you a good trip down to San Diego tomorrow. Keep the Faith!

    Staying positive and I'll continue to send good prayers your way, Jason!!

    Take Care and All Our Best,
    Karen & Rob
    Livermore Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're on your way! Hopefully you're IN San Diego by now!
    These words give such hope. Praying!
    John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)