Well we're still here in Bethesda and still no travel set up yet. What we do know is that our names are on the list for the next flight out, whenever that might be. My guess is that we will here for tomorrow and then about noon o'clock we'll be notified that we're leaving early Saturday morning...FINALLY! Of course it could also be delayed until Monday, next week, but we won't go there.

Tonight Jason and I decided to head out to dinner, and fast food was not an option. We ended up going to The Cheese Cake Factory, as Jason had never been there before. It was actually kind of a last minute selection, since we were already at the mall, and there it was. We had a nice dinner and got a chance to talk about whatever we wanted to talk about and then we went off to the movies (er go the late blog post) and saw the Great and Powerful OZ. It was an entertaining movie, but I could have waited for the DVD to come out. I didn't think there was too much that had to be seen on the wide screen. As for the theater itself - it had "seating" for Jason in two locations, real close or in the back. We chose the back.

Now we're back at the apartment and both ready to go to bed... actually he's already in bed and I'm about to get there. Thank you, for all your continued support and prayers.

Comments

  1. For once I come here hoping NOT to see an update...meaning that you're on your way!
    Still praying hard in Seattle!
    Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARN,thought maybe you folks were already in the friendly skies.

    Thanks for the tip about the movie. Thought I might check it out, but now not so sure.

    Hope you find out some good news tomorrow. Keep us posted.

    All our best,
    Karen & Rob
    Livermore Friends

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)