July 21, 2013

Today was kind of a plus day for us, even though Linda had to travel back up to Livermore. The plus was that she wasn't supposed to be here at all, and should have gone home last night. As it was, when it was time for her to travel to the airport, I got her there late. I consider it all my fault, as I wasn't watching the time and so we had to go with a next flight option. She did get on that next flight and made it back up to Livermore about 30 minutes later than originally planned. A big THANK YOU, to Kevin for being available, on short notice, to pick her up and bring her back to the house.

Otherwise, today was spent being relaxed, and just sitting around talking for the most part, along with eating breakfast, lunch and dinner. Linda had to leave right at lunch time. Jason only got out of bed to take his shower and for me to do the dressing changes, and I think this is probably a good thing, considering the amount of time he had been spending up, over these past few weeks. The wounds are still healing up, though there is some signs that a couple of the smaller ones are exhibiting some expansion, and I'd rather that not be the case. Tomorrow I will be going in to the base, with Jason, at about 07:00, so he can be a part of the Monday morning formation. After that he has another meeting so I will be heading over to pick up some of the supplies we need, and then probably meet him over at his 9:00 appointment.

We do get to pick up the girls, later in the day, and we'll have them for a couple of days, so that will be fun, and we'll also probably need to get over to the grocery store to do some shopping, as we're low on a few things, like eggs and bread. Thank you, for all your continued support and prayers, take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Hope you get to spend time together again soon!
    Our only true hope is in the Lord!
    Romans 15:4, 13 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. (13) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying!
    Psalms 40:1-4a I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust...
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)