July 28, 2013

Other than a single excursion out to Costco, with the girls, I didn't leave the house today, and Jason didn't leave it at all. It was a simple laid back kind of day, except that for whatever reason, is seems Jackie caught some sort of bug - possibly the flu. This morning she seemed fine, and was running around like normal. She had a bowl of Cheerios, and then we went to Costco. By the time we were back home from Costco, though, she significantly slowed down and even volunteered to take a nap, about 1/2 an hour before I was going to get them to bed.

When I got them up from their naps (Stacy went to bed about an hour after Jackie), I checked her temp again and it was within the normal range (99.0), so I wasn't too concerned. I checked it again, about an hour or so later, and it was 100.5. She drank apple juice and water, and then for dinner I fixed everyone chicken noodle soup. Funny thing is Jackie liked the chicken, broth, celery, and carrots - but she didn't particularly care for the noodles. Anyway, she was back in bed, after some Tylenol fever reducer, with apparently no elevated temperature, and again Stacy followed about an hour or so later. She got Daddy to read her a story tonight, and that was pretty special for her, as it was just her and Daddy.

I am hopeful that Jackie will be feeling better in the morning, otherwise we will be taking her in to the doctor. Jason typically has formation one Monday's and he has already contacted his command to let them know he won't be there. Stay tuned for the next exciting update tomorrow night. Thank you, for all the continued prayers and support. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. I could never share this passage too much! It gives such comfort and assurance! Praying! Adding prayers that Jackie's better by the time you get up in the morning.
    Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)