July 3, 2013

A great day for Jason as we were able to finally get the appointment scheduled for him to have the updated MRI and CT Scan on his pelvic area. This is something that we have wanted to get done for several weeks now so we feel like a mile stone has been achieved. The rest of his appointments, today, were good in that he  was able to get some needed attention from the right folks, and everything was done by 10:30 and we were able to head back to the house.

With today being July 3, the day prior to a National Holiday, and the fact that we're living in the middle of a military area, we find that people are anxious to get out and start their holiday as early as possible. This had an impact on my bike ride today. I think I may have gone as far as 2.5 miles and did not like the traffic one little bit. I am going to be getting out early tomorrow and go for a long ride, and see if I can get in 25+ miles, as I continue to build on my endurance. Still looking for more sponsors, too so feel free to check out the page at www.eodride.org/sponsor-a-rider then select the San Diego ride. A list will come up and you just need to find my name and click on it to begin the process. Any amount helps so please consider it.

The girls will be coming back to the house tomorrow, at about 10:00, so I might be out on my ride still, when they arrive. The schedule for when they are to be here has finally been agreed upon, again, so we are once again back to what we had started with. I know Jason is happy that this is finally done, as it was beginning to  become a bit of a headache for all of us. Funny what a little type-o can do.

We are planning on having a fun filled day with the girls and maybe even go to the Zoo during their stay this time, though we haven't picked a date yet. Thank you, for all the continued prayers and support - Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)