I am going to apologize to begin with, as this is going to be a very short post - I'm tired. It has been a very busy day with trips to the base and some initial VA trips for Jason, and his initial exams. This is the way it is going to be for a number of weeks and some days it is going to be a bit on the crazy side. Funny thing is that as new surgeries come the VA stuff has to get restarted, each time. Not sure why they want him to go through all this right now, but that's the directive we've been given. This is one of those, "Ours is not to reason why, ours is but to do..." Tomorrow we'll be doing more.

My birthday was quite nice and I had a bunch of wonderful family members here to help me celebrate. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)