July 31, 2013 - for sure this time.

Not much to write about today, as we dropped the girls off at their day care and won't be seeing them again until Monday. Jason had a formation this morning, right after we dropped the girls, and then went in for his PT session. After that we came back to the house and just relaxed. Tomorrow Jason has another formation, and then an appointment for a procedure that has to be accomplished. Otherwise it should be another day of relaxation, and I think I'll go for another bike ride, as I did today. Today I rode about 12 miles and tomorrow I will go for at least 15. Thank you, for all your continued support and prayers, take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Hello Jason, George and Linda,
    I am stopping by to let you all know I have not forgotten about you all ** I have been busy looking for employment **
    I think of you all often say prayers** How could anyone forget Jason that smile lights up the whole room **Hope everything is going well** Hope to see you all very soon.
    God Bless
    My email is bbarbiedunn@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)