Good day for the family, and for Jason in particular. He had a great morning with Physical Therapy (PT) and before that his morning formation was over in a matter of less than 20 minutes. After PT he did mention to me that he was a little soar in a couple of places where Dawn was working his shoulders, but that wouldn't be the first time that has happened. We did get to go see Pacific Rim, and it was an entertaining movie, though I am glad we went to the matinee and that we didn't have to pay full price for it. I got the impression that the people who put it together wanted to put something together that was a bit like Godzilla meets War of The Worlds, and there were some interesting turns with it. Overall I'd give it a B-, though I did enjoy the characters Ron Perlman played and the crazy professors, and that's all I'll say about that.

Tomorrow is going to be another early day, and Jason is going to be heading in very early for some classes he is required to attend. The class is actually an all-day type class and they have modified it so that he can take half tomorrow and the other half next week (at least I think that's the schedule). The girls will be going to day care and that will mean that Linda and I will be able to have the morning to ourselves, after we drop everyone off. That's about it for now, though I'm sure I could write more. I need to post some of the photos from the carousel rides yesterday, but I'm tired and I don't want to accidentally goof on something. Thank you, for all your continued support and prayers - Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. So glad you and Linda can have that time together!
    Praying right now!
    Psalms 86:1-4 Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy. Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee. Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily. Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)